Maïa Baudelaire, Nutritionist, Diet Coach, expert in eating habits and founder of her own method www.maiabaudelaire.com — first diet coaching method reimbursed by personal health insurances — explains you how to get thinner thighs to get nice fit legs.
Exercices to train your thighs
The best trainings to thin your thighs… Combine those practices 3 times a week to get beautiful legs!
- Slots: one foot forward, back straight, lower yourself until the other knee touches the floor, then up. Do 5 sets of 10 on each leg and gradually increase!
- Squats: legs spread in width hips down as you sit down then up slowly. Do 5 sets of 10 to start then increase!
- The chair: back against the wall, go down until your legs make a 90° angle with the ground (like a chair!). Hold for 30 seconds, to reach 1 minute or 2 minutes in a few days?
- Running: go for a run : 20 to 30 minutes minimum to help destocking fat mobilized during these exercises
- Swim: 1-2 times a week, go swimming 30 to 40 minutes to lengthen muscles and add a draining effect beneficial to your legs.
Try to eat as much vegetables and fruits as possible because a rich intake in fibers helps the evacuation of toxines and takes away the bad fats in your body. Eat enough proteins to maintain muscle growth.
Opt for leek, celery, cabbage, artichoke; black radish, red fruits to help fight against draining tissues. Protein wise, consume white meats, fish, and eventually some red meats.
Green tea, infusions, water… nice looking thighs go through a healthy and good skin hydratation. Drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of mineral water daily.
And what about massages?
Thigh massage has lots of beneficial effects on circulation, skin aspect and toxine elimination. If you tend to have dry skin, use soft almond oil, it’s marvelous!