Preparation: 15 min
Cooking: 10-15 min
INGREDIENTS (for 2 people)
- 2 organic raw beetroots
- 2 tsp of Virgin Olive Oil
- Herbes de Provence
- Cumin powder
- Sea Salt
- Peel the beetroots and slice them (be careful it stains!)
- In a bowl, mix it with the oil, the herbs, and the cumin to your taste
- Dispose them on a baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and pepper
- Cook them for 10-15min at 180° and watch them as they don’t burn!
TIPS FROM MAÏA, YOUR DIET COACH
You can also try to make chips with other veggies like carrots with ginger, sweet potatoes and thyme… Let your imagination go!