Once more, you got the same question from people: “When is the baby due?”
Oops, well… No, I’m not pregnant, it’s just that my stomach is swollen. 80% of the women suffer from bloated stomach, pretty incomfortable, right?
Maïa Baudelaire, nutritionist, diet coach, expert in eating habits and founder of her own method maiabaudelaire.com, studied that case and found a solution that will make you feel much better!
How does the gaz come from?
First of all, it is important to know what causes those types of gaz in your stomach… Here are some bad habits which can create air in your intestine:
- A eating habit too rich in protein like red meat, dry vegetables, lactose, fruits and starchy foods
- A lack of hydratation
- Constipation (linked to the lack of hydratation)
- A high consumption of gum, coffee, alcohol, sodas…
- The habit of talking while eating, eating too rapidly so you swallow air.
Here are the 5 main reasons but we can find lots more like stress or cigaret etc…
Here are my 5 tips to avoid the ballooned stomach
First of all, our intestine is our second brain, so start learning how to manage your stress by practicing any kind of sport that you like and that suits you, like boxing, yoga, meditation or relaxation.
- Try sensible food such as lactose, or dry vegetables, and limit their consumption if you don’t feel comfortable when you eat them
- Drink at least 2 liters of mineral water daily and vary the brands
- Instead of drinking very hot beverages, drink lukewarm peppermint infusions: it will help with your digestion
- In case of any pain, try organic charcoal
- Eat in a peaceful environment, by chewing well and without any distractions (phone, laptop…)
You wanna get more tips? Subscribe for 1 month personal food Coaching with Maïa Baudelaire’s Method during a month and see the difference!