Preparation : 15 min
INGREDIENTS (1 person)
- 2 frozen bananas (the night before) +1/2 fresh sliced banana for topping
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 300ml vegetal milk (almond, tonyu, coco…)
- 1+1 tsp oatmeal
- 1+1 tsp of Chia seeds (optional)
- Coconut crush (optional)
- Dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 blender
- Cut the frozen bananas in half, place in blender, add a handful blackberries, milk, 1 tsp of Chia grain and 1 tsp of oatmeal
- Mix until getting a nice color and a homogenous mix
- Pour the mix in a bowl and top with bananas, blackberries, coconut crushes, cranberries and oatmeal… You’re ready for the day!
MAÏA’S TIPS, YOUR DIET COACH
Smoothie bowls originally come from USA and Australia. They love colorful and healthy breakfast… So you can vary the flavors once a in while!