Preparation: 1 night + 20 min
Cooking time: 30 min
INGREDIENTS (4 people)
- 200g Quinoa
- Tomato sauce
- 1 handful organic corn grain
- 1 Blender
- The evening, wash the quinoa and place in water during the whole night, it’s going to inflate
- Once again, rinse the quinoa and place in the blender until you have a homogeneous dough
- Preheat your oven at 180° C. Place the quinoa dough by lining it well on a cooking pan. Cook for 15 min
- Take out the pan from the oven, turn the dough upside down and cook again for 5 min
- Once the dough is cooked, add the tomato sauce, corn and parmesan on top and cook again for 5 min
- Serve it with arugula and enjoy!
MAÏA’S TIPS, YOUR DIET COACH
Quinoa is a great gluten-free alternative which is richer in protein than wheat. And a slice of this pizza is less than 100kcal!