- 200g of seed mixture (chia, linseed, sesame, sunflower, poppy …)
- 250g of semi-wholemeal flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 120 ml of tepid water
- Fleur de sel
- Combine the flour, yeast, sugar and water and then add the olive oil and seed mixture.
- Mix for approximately 5 min to obtain an evenly smooth paste and roll into a ball.
- Leave the dough covered with a damp cloth in a warm place for 2 hours.
- When the dough has roughly doubled in volume, place it on the floured work surface.
- Roll out the dough using a rolling pin. Using a knife or cookie cracker, cut out your crackers and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 ° C
Seeds are classified as ‘super-foods’ and are highly beneficial to your body. Flax seeds, rich in fatty acids, omega 3 and fibre, have the capacity to reduce cholesterol and strengthen your digestive system.