Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 2 eggplants cut into small cubes
- 7-8 small tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 4 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 300g of gluten-free Rigatoni
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil
- 1. Cook the Rigatoni in a saucepan full of water.
- 2. While cooking, heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the eggplants and onions, stirring regularly.
- 3. Once the eggplant and onions are tender, add the tomatoes, turmeric and cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- 4. Drain the Rigatoni and pour into the frying pan. Mix everything and serve instantly.
Turmeric is a spice with many nutritional qualities. Very rich in antioxidants, it improves digestion, cleanses the blood of excess sugars and cholesterols and has anti-inflammatory properties.