Preparation time: 5 min
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 6 teaspoons of apricot jam (250g)
- 2 squeezed lemons
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of crushed chillies
- 1 blender
- 1) In a bowl, mix the jam, lemon juice and spices.
- 2) Put everything into the blender and mix until you have a smooth sauce.
Paprika is rich in potassium and magnesium, and micro-nutrients that play an important role in the constriction and dilation of muscles. Its consumption helps prevent muscle cramps and fight fatigue.