For 10 to 12 Cupcakes
- Cupcakes containers
- 125g of semi-wholemeal flour
- 100g of soft butter
- 40g of brown sugar
- 30g of Acacia honey
- ½ sachet of yeast
- 2 eggs
- 50 g butter
- 1 lemon (zest + juice)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 100g Icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon Almond milk
- ½ cup Matcha tea powder.
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- 2. Mix together the semi-wholemeal flour, yeast and salt.
- 3. In a second bowl, combine the softened butter with the brown sugar.
- 4. Add the eggs, lemon zest and then the chia seeds.
- 5. Gradually add the 1st mixture to the 2nd and pour in the lemon juice.
- 6. The dough is now ready to be distributed into the cupcake moulds. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- 7. For the icing: beat the butter until it is smooth and then add the icing sugar, almond milk and Matcha tea powder. Using an icing bag, decorate your cupcakes.
Matcha tea is a ‘super-food’, extremely beneficial to our body. Very rich in antioxidants, it plays an important role in immunity and weight loss.