For 6 people
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 300g of wholemeal flour
- 3 eggs
- 350ml skimmed milk
- 150g cream cheese
- 50g of organic honey
- ½ sachet of yeast
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1. In a bowl, mix the flour, honey and yeast and add a pinch of salt.
- 2. Cut the vanilla pod in half, extract the grains and add them to the mixture.
- 3. Beat the eggs and then pour into the cream cheese.
- 4. Little by little add the milk
- 5. Leave the mixture to rest 20 min.
Wholemeal flour is a slimming tool! Rich in fibre, it promotes a feeling of satiety thereby diminishing the temptation to snack between meals.