Preparation time: 15 min
- 1 handful of pitted dates
- 1 glass of oatmeal
- 1 handful of almonds
- ½ glass of chia
- ¼ of a glass of chocolate chips
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 cl. organic honey
- 3 cl. water
- 1) Pour all the ingredients into a mixer bowl and then blend into a smooth paste.
- 2) Spread the dough on parchment paper and cut it into about 15 balls. Place them in the refrigerator for 1h30 until the balls become very hard.
- 3) Store in a tightly sealed container.
These Energy Balls are like little pocket-sized dynamites! Full of energy, quick-and-easy to cook, they make for the perfect snacks and can be easily adapted to suit your tastes: dry fruits (dates, bananas, apricots), nuts, chia, sunflower, squash, hemp, sesame … ).
Coconut and the matcha can be added to this recipe, together they produce a beautiful colour.