For 4 people
Preparation 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 2 bananas
- 6 eggs
- 500 ml vegetable milk
- 100g sweet chestnut flour
- 100g of semi-wholemeal flour
- 1 dose of protein in powder form (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of Maca
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1) Crush the bananas, then add the eggs and the flour. Make sure there are no lumps!
- 2) Mix the ingredients, adding the chia seeds, Maca and cinnamon.
- 3) Gradually thin the mixture down with milk. (If you add the protein powder, make sure you dilute it with milk or water beforehand).
- 4) Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan and cook the pancakes. If necessary, sweeten with honey or agave syrup.
This is simply a delicious pancake recipe, both rich in vitamins and minerals!
Maca is a plant with multiple nutritional benefits: restoring strength and energy, building up the immune system and promoting all round good health!
So why deprive yourself? 🙂