Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking: 25 min
Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 2 cl. tablespoons of agave syrup
- 6 dried apricots, diced
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 handful of crushed hazelnuts
- 50g of oatmeal
- ½ sachet of baking powder (5g)
- 10 cl of milk
- 6 cl. sunflower oil
- 60g of whole flour
- 40g white wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, grease the muffin moulds with butter.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the egg, milk, agave syrup and oil. Add the flour, yeast, oatmeal, and mix well. Throw in the grapes, apricots and hazelnuts.
- 3. Divide the mixture into the moulds and cook for 25 minutes.