For 4 people
Preparation time :15 to 20 min
- 4 cooked beetroots
- 4 tablespoons of tahini (sesame purée)
- 3 tablespoons of cumin
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1) Cut the cooked beetroot into pieces
- 2) Using a mixer or plunger, mix the beetroot, tahini and the previously crushed garlic.
- 3) Add the lemon juice and the olive oil and then mix.
- 4) Season with salt, pepper, cumin.
- 5) Mix to obtain a smooth texture.
- 6) Store in the refrigerator
This is a hummus which is ideal to accompany aperitifs with girlfriends. You can serve it with crudités, toast with seeds, pita bread etc.