For 4 people
Preparation: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 50g of oatmeal
- 40g of pea protein
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 100g of fromage blanc
- 1 tsp of organic honey
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1)Mix the oatmeal and pea protein, then add the yeast and sugar.
- 2) Add the eggs and egg whites and mix well to prevent it from becoming lumpy.
- 3) Pour in the fromage blanc and add a pinch of cinnamon
- 4) Cook the waffles in a hot waffle maker.
- 5) Sprinkle with almond powder or coconut sugar
- 6) Bon apetit!
Pea protein is an efficient way to gain muscle mass and helps recuperation from the presence of arginine. Pea protein also has an effect on weight loss, by burning fat while having a satiety effect.