Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Ingredients (for 5 people)
- 4 aubergines cut into thick slices (1kg)
- 4 onions
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 cloves
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 25 cl of water
1 Knorr stock cube
- 50g green olives
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1.Brown the chopped onions and garlic in the olive oil. Mix in the aubergines. Season and flavour with cloves and thyme.
- 2. Add the stock and simmer gently.
- 3. After cooking, remove the herbs and place the aubergines on a baking tray. Sprinkle with olives and cook in the oven for a few minutes. Enjoy!
Cloves stimulate nerve endings and increases sexual drive.