Cooking time: 5min
Ingredients (for 3 people)
- 50 g butter
- 60 g grated gruyere
- 1 squeezed lime
- 12 oysters
- 15 g fresh grated ginger
- Pepper from a pepper mill
- 1. Open your oysters and rid them of their water.
- 2. Turn on your grill.
- 3. Cut the butter into 12 equal pieces
- 4; To each oyster: Salt, pepper and pour ½ tsp. of lime juice. Then put a piece of butter and grated ginger, then sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese.
- 5. Place the oysters under the grill for 5 min and then serve immediately.
Oysters are rich in iodine, which promotes the proper functioning of thyroid and zinc. These elements are essential in the the production of sex hormones.