For 2 people
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 400g of Fusilli
- 1 can of Natural Tuna
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of Virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoon of fresh cream
- Grated parmesan
- 2 Tomatoes
- 6 Pitted black olives
- Salt pepper
- Cook the Fusilli as indicated.
- Meanwhile, fry the onions with a little oil. When the onions begin to brown, add the tuna, cream, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the mixture.
- Add grated parmesan and black olives. Enjoy!
Parmesan is rich in tryptophan, a precursor of melatonin which is a natural sleep hormone.