For 1 person
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- 1 teaspoon of black tea
- 200 ml of water
- 1 dollop of organic honey
- 50 ml milk
- 40g of tapioca pearls
- Ice cubes
- Heat the water (without boiling) letting the black tea infuse for 5 mins.
- Leave to cool
- Boil water in a saucepan, pour in the tapioca pearls and lower the heat. Cook the pearls as according to instructions, stirring very carefully from time to time.
- Once cooked, drain them and place in a cool place for 1 to 2hrs.
- Add the 2 mixtures to a glass, then add milk and ice cubes
Japanese pearls are made from manioc starch. This product is great for people suffering from celiac disease or who need to follow a gluten-free diet.