For 2 people
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 to 20 min
- 1 large courgette
- 1 small pot of tomato sauce
- 1 mozzarella
- 3 slices of chorizo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence
- 1. Preheat your oven to 180 ° C
- 2. Wash and cut the courgette into slices
- 3. Arrange them neatly on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- 4. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 min
- 5. Remove the courgettes from the oven and spread over the tomato sauce, 1 slice of mozzarella and the chorizo.
- 6. Sprinkle with Herbes de Provence and bake for 5 min.
You can adapt your courgettes according to your tastes