For 6 people
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 150 g of Chestnut Flour
- 50 g of Oat bran
- 100 g Philadelphia cheese
- 2 Fresh eggs
- 50 g Black chocolate (preferably sugar-free)
- 9 g of Sucralose
- ½ Sachet of yeast
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Muffin molds
- 1 Food processor
- 1. Mix the flour, oat bran, yeast, Sucralose and pinch of salt with the help of a food processor.
- 2. Then add the eggs and the olive oil. Knead.
- 3. Add the Philadelphia as you go.
- 4. Cut the dark chocolate into small pieces and incorporate them into the dough.
- 5. Pour the mixture into the muffin molds.
- 6. Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
This recipe is perfectly suited for people with diabetes.
It can be adapted by replacing Sucralose with 2 tablespoons of cane sugar and dark chocolate with milk chocolate ☺.
It’s great for kids who’d like to learn baking.