For 4 people
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking 10 min
- 200 g Black Chocolate (70% Cacao min.)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 50 g of Xylitol
- 1 vanilla pod
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 1. Melt the chocolate into the coconut milk and then add the xylitol and vanilla pods.
- 2. As the mixture cools, whip up the the chickpea juice into a light mousse
- 3. Add 3 tablespoons of chocolate mixture to the mouse, mixing well, then gently add the rest of the mousse.
- 4. Keep a close eye on the mixture as you may not need all the mousse.
- 5. Let it stand for 5 hours in the refrigerator
Derived from the bark of the birch tree Xylitol, with a very low glycemic index, is the perfect substitute for conventional sugar and an ideal ally in the fight against Hyper-glycemia. As a result, Xylitol allows diabetics to enjoy a worry-free dessert from time to time.
You should, however, limit daily consumption to 10 / 15g., because when over-consumed, it can cause digestive problems.