For 4 people
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking time: 40 min
- 4 artichokes
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 150 g of Béchamel sauce
- 1 onion
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Clean the artichokes. Cut the heart of the artichoke into small pieces.
- Peel and cut the onion finely, cooking them lightly in a little olive oil
- In a saucepan, add the artichoke pieces, onion and 3 tablespoons of broth. Leave them to cook on a low heat for about 15 min, gradually adding the rest of the stock.
- Scramble the eggs.
- Add béchamel to the preparation as well as the parmesan and beaten eggs.
- Pour into individual ramekins.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 40 min.
The benefits of artichoke are numerous: It’s rich in vitamins B and K, copper, iron and magnesium.
It helps strengthen the immune system and can alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. It is also known to help in the detoxification of the liver.