For 6 people
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 35 to 45 min
- 1 bar (70% Cocoa) of dark chocolate
- 3 beetroots
- 3 eggs
- 50g of Chestnut flour
- 5 tablespoons almond powder
- 3 tablespoons of Stevia
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- 2.Using a bain-marie, melt the chocolate over a low heat.
- 3.Mix the cooked beetroot in a blender.
- 4.Beat the whole eggs with Stevia. Add the chestnut flour, almond powder, the vanilla pods and the melted chocolate and mix well.
- 5.Add in the beetroot purée and once fully mixed, pour into the molds.
- 6.Bake for 30 ° min.
This rich, fibre cake will delight both the young and old.
Sugar-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, it’s the perfect brownie for a light and healthy snack.