For 2 people
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 90g of Quinoa
- 250 ml of water
- 10 Asparagus (200g)
- 1 radish finely sliced
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of squeezed lemon juice
- 30g of Feta
- Cook the asparagus in salted water for about 10 minutes (depending on its size), then rinse with cold water to stop it from further cooking. Put to one side.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa in water.
- Put the radish, onion and spinach in a bowl. Pour the oil and lemon juice into a small bowl, salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork to emulsify.
- Cut the asparagus into pieces and add them to the salad bowl. Add the quinoa, pour the vinaigrette on top and mix well. Finally, add the feta. Enjoy!
Did you know asparagus is rich in vitamin E and is involved in the production of sex hormones?