For 4 people
Preparation: 40 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- 1 kg of spinach
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 tsp. of virgin olive oil
- 400g risotto rice
- 1 Knorr stock cube
- 1 litre of water
- 60 gr. grated Parmesan cheese
- 40 ml of fresh cream with 15% fat
- Salt pepper
- Heat the water with the stock cube.
- In another saucepan, brown the garlic with the olive oil. Add the rice and stir until it becomes transparent, then pour in a ladle of hot broth, allowing it to evaporate as you stir.
- Continue pouring in the broth, little by little, replacing the liquid as soon as it has evaporated. Stir from time to time.
- Add parmesan, cream and spinach. Steam and cook another 2 min. Enjoy!
Spinach is rich in vitamin B9, which participates in the regulation of mood, emotions and sleep.