Preparation Time : 10 min
Ingredients (For 2 people)
- 200g pumpkin
- 2 freshly squeezed oranges
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon of powdered cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon of sugar
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the pips and blend to obtain a thin, smooth purée.
- Add orange juice, coconut milk, cinnamon and sugar and mix again for a few seconds.
- Let the cocktail cool for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!
Pumpkins and oranges are rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant vitamin that slows cellular ageing and helps strengthen the immune system.