For 2 people
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 250g of pumpkin
- 60g of mascarpone
- 15g of sugar
- 5g butter
- 4 chocolate cookies
- ½ tablespoon of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- 4 Chamallows & melted chocolate for decoration
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut into cubes. Steam cook for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and pour in the diced pumpkin. Add vanilla and brown sugar, and cook over a very low heat until it becomes a purée.
- Mix the purée with the mascarpone and the sugar.
- Layer in suitable glasses: a layer of pumpkin cream, a layer of crushed chocolate cookies and a layer of cream.
- For the decoration, lightly press 2 Chamallows into the cream and pour over a few drops of melted chocolate.
Pumpkin is rich in vitamin C that slows cellular ageing and improves the immune system.