For 2 people
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 400g Spinach
- 1 big Broccoli
- 1 Potato
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1 Knorr stock cube
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cumin
- 1litre of water
- Break up the broccoli into florets and cut the potato into small pieces.
- In a pan, fry the onion and potato in olive oil. Add 1 litre of water, the stock cube and boil for 2 minutes.
- Dip the spinach leaves and broccoli and let them cook.
- Add the cumin and mix. Enjoy!
Broccoli and spinach are fantastic vegetables: rich in the natural sleep hormone, melatonin, and vitamin B9 that helps fight stress.