For 1 person
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 5 min
- 50g of oats
- 30g of chocolate chips
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- ½ packet of yeast
- Peel the banana, mash it and put into a bowl.
- Mix in the milk and egg with the banana.
- Add oatmeal, yeast, honey and chocolate chips. Stir.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes
- Once it has cooled down, turn it upside down onto a plate
- You can add other fruit according to your taste
Bowl cakes are back in fashion! And thank god! They are easy to make and are… very healthy!