For 2 people
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 35 min
- 500 g of Pumpkin
- 50 g of Chestnut flour
- 50 g Almond powder
- 50 g of breadcrumbs
- 100 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cube of chicken broth
- 125 g of butter
- Salt pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C or th. 6.
- Boil a large pot of water with the chicken stock.
- Halve the pumpkin. Remove the seeds and the filaments, cut it into large cubes.
- Put the cubes into the boiling water, lower the heat and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Stir them to make sure they are tender. Drain.
- In a bowl, pour the flour, breadcrumbs, almond powder, the previously diced butter and grated Parmesan cheese. Mix with your hands until you obtain a ‘sandy’ mixture.
- Butter and flour the crumble dish. Pour the cubes of pumpkin cooked in the bottom of the dish (if they are too big, cut them) and crumble the mixture over it. Salt and pepper according to your tastes.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes (put your oven on “grill” 1 min before taking it out)
Pumpkin is rich in beta carotene and a good source of vitamin A which has antioxidant effects on the body, therefore improving certain functions in the immune system.