For 6 people
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 45 min
- 1 Guinea fowl
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 3 tablespoon of Sugar
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to thermostat 6 (175 ° C)
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice with the honey. Pour the mixture over the top of the guinea fowl and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, dousing the guinea fowl regularly with its juices.
- Take the zest of the 2 oranges. Immerse them in 1/2 litre of boiling water and add the sugar. Leave them to cook for 2 min.
- Ten minutes before it has finished cooking, add the zest on top and around the guinea fowl. Enjoy!
Orange is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.