For 4 people
Cooking time: 0 min
- 1 Cookie Cutter
- 1 Electric hand mixer
- 1 Piping bag
- 8 slices of whole sandwich bread
- 5 slices of smoked salmon
- 200 ml of full liquid cream
- 100g of fresh Goat cheese
- Place a mixing bowl in the freezer
- Using the cookie cutter, cut out circles in the bread (you can toast them if you prefer)
- Take the mixing bowl out of the freezer and, with the use of an electric hand mixer, whip up the cream until stiff.
- In a bowl, soften the goat cheese and add it to the whipped cream.
- Continue stirring for a few minutes to incorporate all the cheese.
- Fill the piping bag with the mixture, squeezing it onto the toast and then place the salmon on top.
These small toasts are perfect to accompany aperitifs.