For 4 people
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
- 12 shelled pink shrimps
- 2 avocados
- 1 organic lemon squeezed
- 2 tbsp of fresh cream cream
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- In a frying pan, fry the shrimps in the oil for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Peel and cut the avocados into small pieces. Place them in a blender with the dill, the cream and the lemon juice. Mix until you have a homogeneous texture.
- Fill the verrines (glasses) with the avocado mousse and place 3 shrimps on top. Enjoy!
Shrimps are rich in iodine. iodine promotes gastrointestinal mobility and has a positive affect on the secretion of the digestive juices.