For 4 persons
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 12 scallops
- 150 ml of white wine
- 100 ml of water
- ½ teaspoon of powdered curry
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil
- Chopped chives
- Salt, pepper
- In a very hot pan, brown the scallops in the oil. Put to one side.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and water. Add the fresh cream, curry and chopped chives. Salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Let it reduce for about 5 minutes. Reheat the scallops in this sauce for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Curry is rich in antioxidants and is used to aid digestion. It is also recommended if you are suffering from any digestive pains.