For 6 people
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
- 1 ½ L. Skimmed milk
- 60 g of Brown Sugar
- 30 g of Tapioca
- 120 g of Dark chocolate
- In a bain-marie, melt the chocolate with a little milk.
- Boil the rest of the milk with the brown sugar.
- Add the melted chocolate and sprinkle the tapioca into the mix.
- Cook on a low heat for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mix into the ramekins, leaving them to cool in the refrigerator.
This simple, gourmet recipe is ideal for people who are gluten-intolerant.