For 6 people
Preparation: 2h 10 minutes
Cooking time: 0 min
- 600g plain Yoghurt (Fjord®)
- 80g of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey (all types, orange, acacia)
- 1 handful of puffed wheat
- Dark chocolate chips
- Put the yogurt in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a metal container, mix the yoghurt, sugar and honey (if necessary mix everything). Put in the freezer for 30 minutes
- For 2 hours, stir regularly every 30 minutes until the ice takes. If the ice cream is too solid, mix it all towards the end.
To make the ice cream more gourmand, you can serve it with homemade melted chocolate, caramelised hazelnuts, caramel, a coulis of red fruit or just fresh summer fruit.