For 2 people
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
- 500g of Langoustines
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 100 ml of fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon of powder curry
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- ½ organic lemon squeezed
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Cut the head off the langoustines and peel off their shells.
- Fry the shallots and langoustines in a frying pan and then pour in the white wine and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and curry powder and simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes.
- At the very end, add the lemon juice. Salt, pepper. Enjoy!
Curry is used to aid digestion. It is also recommended in case of digestive pain.