For 4 people
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 to 10 minutes
- 200 g of Dark chocolate
- 100 g Half-salted butter
- 3 Eggs
- 70 g Cane sugar
- 50 ml Semi-skimmed milk
- 80 g Gluten-free flour
- 25g of Chestnut flour
- 5 ml of Gluten-free yeast
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks and sugar until the mixture is thick and fluffy.
- Add milk, gluten-free flour and yeast. Mix well.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto this mixture.
- Heat the waffle maker.
- Beat the egg whites then carefully add them to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the dough into the waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes. Gently remove them when ready.
These gluten-free chocolate waffles are delicious and are perfect for breakfast.
You can also bake your waffles in an oven with in iron mould.