For 4 people
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 18 min
- 4 fish fillets
- 4 slices of fresh pineapple
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons of powdered curry
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat and brown the onions and garlic.
- Dice the pineapple into cubes. Add them to the frying pan and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down and add the fish fillets to the frying pan. Sprinkle with curry and let them cook for 15 minutes, turning them when half-cooked.
- Add the cream and cook for 5 more minutes. Add salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Pineapple is rich in tryptophan, which helps the body to produce more serotonin, a neurotransmitter precursor to Melatonin, a sleep hormone.