For 4 people
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 500 g cooked chickpeas without added salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground chilli (according to your taste)
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- In a bowl, mix the chickpeas with the oil, cumin, pepper and salt
- Arrange on a baking sheet
- Grill for 25-30 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the chickpeas are golden.
- Let them cool off completely; the chickpeas will become crisper on cooling.
Oven-roasted chickpeas are ideal as an aperitif, the perfect substitute for biscuits. They are also ideal for people with gluten intolerance.