For 2 people
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 250 g of Pumpkin puree
- 100 g of Dark chocolate to bake
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- Peel and cut the pumpkin into pieces. Cook them in boiling water for about 25 minutes and mix together to obtain a purée.
- Melt the chopped chocolate in a bain-marie with the liquid cream.
- Add the chocolate, sugar and liquid vanilla to the pumpkin puree. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins and leave in the fridge for 2 hours. Enjoy!
Pumpkin is very rich in pectin which is excellent in helping the digestion system.