For 2 people :
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 0 min
- 1 Banana
- 100g of Fromage Blanc (Cream cheese)
- 70g of Brown sugar
- 150 ml of Coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Soak the gelatine sheets in cold water. Pour 2 tablespoons of coconut milk into a bowl.
- Crush the banana and add the vanilla pods and lemon juice. Mix
- Whip together the cream cheese, sugar and the coconut milk.
- Drain the sheets of gelatine and then dissolve them in the coconut milk that’s been set aside. Stir thoroughly until it is completely dissolved and then add it to the previous mixture.
- Whisk the whites of the eggs until they form peaks. Pour into the cream cheese mixture the crushed banana mixture, the whipped eggs and finally, the grated coconut.
- Pour into individual moulds and keep refrigerated for 3 hours.
This is a great light dessert to finish the meal. But it’s not recommended for pregnant women (raw egg). Eat quickly because the raw egg white does not keep.