For 4 people
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 200 g of Dark Chocolate (for cooking)
- 200g of Courgettes
- 70 g of Rice and Chestnut Flour
- 70 g of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 bag of baking powder (gluten-free)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and coat the moulds.
- Melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until they become stiff peaks
- Wash and peel the courgettes, grate them finely and then add to the mixture.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mixture, add the flour, the yeast and the salt.
- Pour into the mould and bake 25 minutes
We propose a Chocolate zucchini cake to eat vegetables or even as a dessert.
This dessert is gluten and lactose-free!