For 6 people
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 50g of dark chocolate
- 30g of caster sugar
- 50 g cornstarch
- 1 litre of ½ skimmed milk
- In a large bowl, pour out a little milk to mix with the cornstarch.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the remaining milk and sugar.
- When the chocolate has melted, combine the chocolate mixture with the cornstarch and milk.
- Whisk well, then pour the mixture into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Do not stop stirring until it is boiling.
- Pour immediately into ramekins and serve cold
This chocolate porridge will surely remind you of your childhood ☺. Moreover, it flour-free so perfectly adapted to gluten-free diets!