For 4 persons
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- 1 Pumpkin
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. of virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh cream
- 1 tbsp of grated ginger
- 1 pot of Knorr
- Salt pepper
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes.
- In a casserole, fry the pumpkin and the onions in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add 1.5 litre of water, the ginger and the broth. Let it cook with a lid on for 30 minutes
- Mix the mixture with the fresh cream. Add salt. Pepper Taste!
Pumpkin is very rich in pectin, ensuring an excellent digestibility.