For 6 people
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 130 g of Almonds
- 160 g of Souchet flour
- 80 g of Brown rice flour
- 3 eggs
- 50 g of Brown sugar
- 30 g of Brown ‘Cassonade’ sugar
- 2 bags of Vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, yeast and the salt.
- Add the eggs and mix with a fork. If you find the mixture too sticky, add some flour.
- Once the dough is well-kneaded, add the almonds and mix again. Then divide the dough into 2 equal parts to make 2 rolls. Put them onto an oiled tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 ° C, then cut up the rolls into slices.
Almond is rich in nutrients. It contains vitamin E which promotes cell oxidation, magnesium that helps regulates nerve and muscle activity and calcium, an essential component for maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
This recipe does not contain gluten, so it’s suitable for people with celiac disease.