For 2 people
Preparation: 25 min
Cooking time: 20 min
For the crumble:
- 75g of Flour
- 50g of Butter
- 20g of Sugar
- ½ tbsp. of liquid Vanilla
For the filling:
- 200g of pitted Fresh apricots
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon powder
- 10g of Sugar
- 10g of Butter
- Preheat your oven to 210°C (thermostat 7).
- Cut the apricots into pieces.
- Heat 30 g of butter in a frying pan and fry the apricot for about 2 min on high heat. Sweeten them and continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from the flame.
- Prepare the crumble: sift the flour in a large bowl, add the butter, sugar, vanilla and salt. Mix to obtain a very coarse ‘sandy’ mixture.
- Place the slices of apricot in the ramekins and add the cinnamon. Pack them lightly and cover with crumble. Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Cinnamon increases the secretion of gastric juices and stimulates our digestion.