For 2 people
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 2 slices Brioche
- 150 ml Skimmed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of Vanilla sugar
- Preheat your oven to 220 ° C
- Beat the eggs until fully mixed then add the milk
- Dip the brioche into the mixture for a few minutes
- Sprinkle on the sugar
- Put in the oven for 10 minutes (you can flip them while they’re cooking).
- It’s ready !
This recipe, concoted by the Maïa Baudelaire’s team, is perfect for people craving a sweet and filling snack without wanting to put on pounds. That’s why we opt to cook in an oven (and not in a pan with butter, as is the tradition).
The milk is skimmed: therefore fat free. Moreover, there is no added sugar in the mixture (the vanilla sugar can be optional).
For an even more “Healthy” version of this recipe, you can replace the brioche with stale whole wheat bread.