For 4 people
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 6 min
- 80 g buckwheat flour
- 80 g of gluten-free flour (rice or quinoa)
- 250 ml of water
- 250 ml of natural vegetable milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pour the flour and salt in a bowl and add the liquids.
- Whisk until a liquidy paste is obtained.
- Pour 2 ladles of the mixture in a hot saucepan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancake to cook on the other side. Repeat the process until you have used up all the dough.
- Garnish your pancake according to your tastes.
Its richness in magnesium, nutrients, and its lack of gluten make buckwheat a healthy product.
It’s quite Ok to eat one of these types of pancake as a snack or for breakfast.